Another great recipe I found on pinterest. The contributor credited Pioneer Woman with the original recipe.
Creamy Lemon Crumb Squares
Original Post – Pioneer Woman
1 1/c cups of flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp. baking powder
1 stick (1/2 cup) butter slightly softened
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup oats
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup of lemon juice
zest of 1 lemon
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Mix butter and brown sugar
2. Sift together flour, salt and baking powder
3. Add flour mixture, then oats, to butter and sugar mixture
4. Press half of this mixture into bottom of an 8 X 11 pan.
5. Mix together condensed milk, lemon juice and lemon zest
6. Spread this over the cookie layer
7. Crumble the remaining cookie layer on to the top of the milk/lemon juice mixture. Do not press–should be crumbly
8. Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown
9. Let set on countertop for 30 minutes before cutting. Refrigerate squares until thoroughly chilled.